Thursday 22 May 2014

'I want my Goodbye Back' ft Slink, LeLutka, RYCA, Arise, CO57, ZOZ

I'm not a happy bunny - my beloved laptop is in for repair, I'm hoping he's gonna pull through and I'll be back to normal in a week or so.. till then I'll try to get on by hook or by crook, but it's not the same... sobs..
Pictures aren't as clear as I'd like, I cant use high graphics without crashing on smaller laptops but here goes anyway..
I was at Fi Friday (yes again .. I can't resist) and spotted (see what I did there? lol) this cute Bomshie skirt and top - I just love the colour yellow, and the high waist skirt is very Audrey Hepburn style sexy dont you think? Hair is LeLutka - Cachet - great hair to show off earrings, today they're RYCA, to match the armband and bracelet. Skin is Eva in tone 4 from Arise and lipstick is Laq. Mesh hands and Feet are Slink and Nail Appliers Zoz Just Dark Metals.
The Siren Leather Leopard Stilettos are a FREE group gift for Slink Group members - for the high feet and you'll find them in the group notices - the glasses I saw on someone's blog and HAD to have them, you know how it is! They are Feline Sunglasses from CO57 and finally the Dollar Gold Necklace is from BabyDoll, also at Fi Friday..
I daren't push my luck and get Toto on to strut his stuff - so I sent him on holiday for a fortnight, but fear not - we'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment