Thursday 15 May 2014

'When I was' ft D.L.Z. Panda Punx, Pomposity, Catwa, ZoZ, Keane, Discord Designs, Kumaki, C&C, Slink, !BaaaH!

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same..
Should've bought you flowers and held your hand,
should've gave you all my hours when I had the chance..
Take you to every party, cause all you wanted to do was dance..

Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man..
I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand.. gives you all his hours, when he has the chance.. takes you to every party, 'cause I remember how much you loved to dance..
Do all the things I should've done, when I was your man..

Credits:
Her :
Skin: Panda Punx - Amaya{Chocolate Kiss}Sugar Tone (inc appliers) @ Lubbly Jubblies
Top - CherryPie Corset - D.L.Z/Kink. - New Location!
Pants - S&C - Bullet Baby
Shoes - Dora Heels (8 Colours) -  Miss Canning
Mesh Hands & High Feet - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Just Dark Metals
Deadly Necklace, Linked Handcuff Armband, Bracelet & Palm Wrap, 4x4 Fat Track Earrings - Pomposity
Eyes - Ikon Promise - Coffee
Eye Shaper with Lashes Tattoo - Blacklace Beauty
Hair - Catwa - Eva

Him:
Jacket - Porter Jacket - D.L.Z (with colour change hud) - New Location!
Pants - C&C - Easy Jeans (Dark)
Glasses - Nash - Kumaki
Crazy Freaked Facial Hair - Unorthodox
Necklace - Mandala
Shoes - Loordes of London - Urban Hipster @ Fi Friday Fashion House
Skin - Keane - Jerome
Shape - Craig - !BaaaH!
Hair - Lotta - Discord Designs
Mesh Hands - Slink







No comments:

Post a Comment