Friday 16 May 2014

'Friday again!' ft Zoul Creations, LeLutka, Fi Friday, Pomposity, Tellaq, Keane, Mandala, Wayne, ZoZ, Slink

It's Friday again, where has the week gone? I always pop over to Fi Fridays to see what goodies I can pick up there for 55$L.. and I wasnt disappointed - I found this sexy dress from Wayne called Muse. Today am wearing Zoul Creation's Robyn skin, one of my favourite skin designers, they are all gorgeous.
And check out the ReVeRie Whore Heels - bit cheeky but made me laugh. I wont tell you what's inside the soles, you'll have to look close or pop over to Fi Friday and look for yourself.
The Knuckles Cross I also found there is from Instinct, looks great with my other Pomposity jewelry. Lips here are Pekka Homicidal and eyeline is Queen Bee from Pink Acid. hair is LeLutka Cachet. Toto is wearing same skin and shape as usual, Jerome from Keane and William from Tellaq, hair and beard from Unorthodox.
Toto's shirt & trainers are also @ Fi Friday and his necklace is Mandala, glasses are a group gift from Rebellion on Marketplace. And his favourite pants are the Bandana ones from Mango Monkey! Oh and if you're interested in female static poses - there's a sale at Aushka for next few days! I'm using some in this post.
Thanks for checking my blog, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment