Wednesday 29 January 2014

'Easy on My Soul' ft L&B, Zoul Creations, FBD, Pervette @ MC Fashion Glamour Event, Klepsydra @ Room69, Pekka, Mon Cheri, Emo-tions, FBD, Slink, Gos

Why is it when someone tells you something is a limited edition, even on SL, you instantly want it NOW before they sell out? .. well, I fell for it again with this L&B Grimm Leather Jacket @ Project Limited - but then again, I'd want it even if it wasn't limited.. I have a studded FBD jacket which I also love and was part of an outfit with this sexy zipped skirt, but it's nice to swap and change with different items.
This leather jacket has the vest top underneath which you can take off and wear something else underneath if you like, there is a hud which gives several options for the top as well as three options for the jacket. I have an older drift jacket from L&B which I loved, as well as their jeans and boots - maybe I was a biker chick in a former life!
Skin is the beautiful new Toni from Zoul Creations - I showed it yesterday but today am wearing different eyeshadow which is included in the skin pack and a lipstick from Pekka. And just to prove I DO have other jewelry in my inventory apart from Pomposity - here is the lovely Klepsydra Dotted Heart Necklace and Earring set - on sale now @ Room69 - this is the black version, but they are also available in blue, red or silver.
The leg tattoo with the diamond piercing is kind of sexy dont you think? This is an exclusive design from Pervette available now at the MC fashion Glamour Event and it also includes a Phat Azz applier.
Hair is Amber @ Emo-tions
Eyes - Lava Dust - Poetic Colours
Lashes - Falsies @ Mon Cheri
Shoes - Bordello - Rock Chic @ Gos
Photos taken @ New Toulouse Bayou
Mesh (one is a smoking hand, other casual) Hands @ Slink
Thanks again for checking my blog, take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment