Wednesday 1 January 2014

'Happy New Year' ft Panda Punx, IOS Poses, & DramaZone @ Room69, SLink, Catwa, Mandala, Deesses, Utopia,

Happy New Year to you all - This post is a dedication to my friend Sassi, and my Hubby Wancha - we saw the New Year in together and we all love Abba - so their 'Happy New Year' is a fitting song, though Wancha's and my favourite is 'I've been Waiting for You'
Anyroad up - enough of the nostalgia - I cracked open the bubbly for this post with the help of these brilliant Icons of Style (IOS) champagne poses which you can find now at Room69 - there are loads of poses - four different sets or the fatpack with the champagne flute and bottle and they don't just have to be for New Year, you could use them to photograph any special occasion.
*hiccups* This gorgeous Panda Punx Kamila bronze skin is a must ladies - I dragged Sassi over to Room69 as soon as she logged in this morning to get hers - not only do you get this lovely skin with the electric make up shown, you get all the appliers included, how great is that? and for 69L! Not sure if my pics do this skin justice, it has a lovely sheen to it, very sexy, you'll just have to go check it out yourselves!
My dress is an old fave of mine called Kim and it's from Utopia - the shoulder fur attachments are by DramaZone @ Room69 now - they come with a seperate neck chain which isnt shown here and a hud so you can choose from 15 fur textures, brilliant for jazzing up a little black dress! Bracelet is Sinra from Mandala, art nail appliers from Deesses. TNT Hair from Catwa.
Last but not least are my new feet! I got the high version of the SLink Mesh Feet and these are the first pair of shoes I've splashed out on for them - these are the SLink Hera Wrap Heel in Mother of Pearl - gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment