Monday 13 January 2014

'Only After Dark' ft DRBC @ SeXXX Sells, Fiore, Pomposity, Warwick, Hello Dave, Truth

Watching her strolling in the night, so white
Wondering why .. It's only After Dark..
In her eyes a distant fire light burns bright
Wondering why
It's only After Dark
I find myself in her room, feel the fever of my doom
Falling falling... through the floor
I'm knocking on the Devil's door
In the Dawn I wake up to find her gone
And a note says
Only After Dark
In my heart
A deep and dark and lonely part
Wants her and waits for After Dark
Credits:
Purrfect Mistress Dress - DRBC - for SeXXX Sells- starts soon, watch this space!
Black Widow Ring, Gacha Handcuff Mouth Chain - Pomposity
Red Earrings - Phoebe's
Hair - Georgina - Truth
Siren Shoes - Add on for Slink Mesh Medium Feet - Warwick
Fingernail Appliers - High Gloss Reds - Hello Dave
Skin - Fiore Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment