Wednesday 8 January 2014

'You Need Hands' ft Panda Punx, Pomposity, WAD Designs, Slink, Ploom, MG, Ikon, PF, LF, Label Motion, Hello Dave.

I splashed out today on a second pair of Slink Hands, I already had the casual ones but these splayed ones are so useful for jewelry poses and they look sexier somehow - or is that my imagination?
I was given this lovely Anneliese skin to blog by Lluna Nitely @ Panda Punx which she's featuring now @ Stuff in Stock and as I have the Phat Azz and Tango Appliers it seemed a shame not to use them so let me show you this delicate [LF] Honey Lace Bodysuit I found @ Silicone.
The killer heels above and below are from Winks Adored at WAD Designs - I used them in my last post too, but I am sure you'll agree they warrant a closer inspection! If you love them too, pop over to the store or check out WAD Designs on Marketplace HERE.
I matched the [PF] pout lips with this lovely shade of Slink Fingernail applier from 'Hello Dave' on Marketplace HERE. My hair is Fiona @ Ploom.
This jewelry pose above is by Label Motion. The gorgeous Angel Wing & Diva Knuckle Rings are from Pomposity and the Marrakech Heart pendant is Maxi Gossamer. Eyes are Ikon Promise - Glass @ Fameshed.
Hope you enjoyed the post and thanks again for looking - take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment