Friday 17 January 2014

'Casting Couch' ft Fiore @ The Cosmetics Fair, Psy's Closet @ Booty Call, Pomposity @ Hipster Fair, BowChicka @ SeXXX Sells, Hello Dave, Emo-tions, Slink

I know, I know.. I said I'd never buy a mesh head.. but never say never I guess.. I was over at the Cosmetics Fair and I saw Jasmine .. I couldn't resist - so shoot me! I already had the skin from Fiore from a previous Cosmetics Fair and I loved the shade, so I picked the same one, though there is a darker shade too.
There are so many fab events going on at the moment, we're all really spoilt for choice! The Hipster Fair starts on 21st Jan and one of my favourite jewelry designers Pomposity are featuring this Cuff Me Handcuff Necklace. There's versions with 2 or 3 cuffs. The matching items - rings, bracelets, belly chains and earrings can be purchased at the Pomposity main store.
Credits:
Jasmine Mesh Head/Skin - Fiore @ Cosmetics Fair
Hair - Emo-tions - Daphne
Jewelry - Cuff Me - Pomposity @ Hipster Fair
Titillicious Tassels - BowChicka @ SeXXX Sells
Outfit - Booty Call - Psy's Closet @ Booty Call
Mesh Hands - Slink
Nail Appliers - Hello Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment