Thursday 2 January 2014

News about SeXXX Sells - Exciting New Event coming soon! Also ft Knockers @ KatNipz Wonderland, MG, Gos. StyleX, Truth, Ikon

Well, I started this blog to show you this cute outfit from Knockers at the KatNipz Rabbit Hole Sales Room when I noticed a post from Siren Productions with details of the upcoming SeXXX Sells  Event - I'm dead chuffed to be accepted to blog for the event - it looks like it's gonna be the Mother of all events - it's on a mindblowing scale - so let's begin!
Below is the Knockers 'Skelly Jubilee' Outfit - it's at a bargain price right now of only 50$L @ KatNipz Rabbit Hole Sales Room and consists of a dress/jacket in one and this gorgeous hat - I really love hats like this with the netting over the face, really pretty. Hair is new from Truth - it's called Ainsley, I think it's great how people help each other in SL - I saw this [Style X] group gift skin on a Flickr page, so went inworld to find it, course then I NEEDED to get the hair in the ad (you know how it is) so I asked in a skin group if anyone knew where it was from and Voila!
 I added my fave lippy - Homicidal from Pekka, the hypnotic 'Promise' eyes from Ikon @ Fameshed.
The Voodoo Rocker Necklace is from Maxi Gossamer, skull bow earrings from Chandelle and skull mouth piercing from an outfit called trippin @ Delirium Style
I am posing here beside a dressing table with mirror and rug from StoraxTree, they do have some really beautiful furniture and loads of stuff that you could use as backgrounds for blogging too!
 My Bordello Rock Chick shoes are from Gos - Unfortunately [Style X] arent on the skin list to match with Gos shoes and they dont have Slink Appliers either, I am hoping that will change as they do have appliers for Tangos, so they have the technology! Gos do offer a brilliant skin matching service if you do happen to have a skin that isnt in their extensive database.
Now then.. as you can see from the above ad - you need to get ready for this major event starting on Jan 17th! Join us and express your personal style and celebrate all things erotic, lustful, and SeXXXy at SeXXX Sells. To stay tuned for further details and to catch sneak peaks on the happenings and goings on make sure to check out the Siren Productions website at http://sirenproductionsl.com. Don't know about you, but I can't wait --- just answer one question.... Do you think you're sexy??????

No comments:

Post a Comment