Thursday 2 January 2014

'She was a Sk8er Gurl' ft Panda Punx @ Room69, Tableau Vivant @ Collabor88, MG, J&A, Lavarock @ Feebs Salesroom, Anna Shapes, Ikon @ Fameshed

I was in a tomboyish frame of mind this morning when I spotted this Lavarock Male Hoodie @ Feebs Saleroom and although it meant shrinking the old boobies a little, it fit! Wohooo! It goes brilliantly with the Noel Tableau Vivant hair/hat from Collabor88. This bronze skin is from the awesome Lluna Nitely of Panda Punx - it's called Kamila and is available now @ Room69 - Just 69L for the skin including the Appliers.
Found this free (almost) skateboard on the Marketplace here - and yes I know it doesn't 'do' anything, cant ride on it, but it looks cool! I got the J&A sneakers at the outside Market area @ Feebs Salesroom, they have a colour change hud too. T&S Tramp Jeans are here on marketplace. Frankie sheer string top is from Sn@tch. Necklace is Cross of Assisi from Maxi Gossamer, I wear this one a lot, goes with anything!
Ikon have these gorgeous new Promise Eyes featured at the latest round of Fameshed -  mesh and normal versions included, these are coffee colour. Lashes are Mon Cheri Falsies. Lips [PF] Glossy Pout in Baby Pink. I know my hair base is black but it's like a thing with me, I cant seem to part with this Emo-tions curls hairbase, I feel lost without it, just humor me ok.. lol. Shape is Eva (5$L) from Anna's Shapes.
Slink 'dirty fingernail' appliers from +mab+ and I took these pics at Epic Teen Hangout.

No comments:

Post a Comment