Sunday 5 January 2014

'I wanna be loved by you' ft Mon Cheri, StoraxTree, Gos, Truth, Ikon. Adoness, StyleX, Chandelle, Coco, oOo Studio, Maxi Gossamer, SeXXX Sells.

"Just you, and nobody else but you, I wanna be loved by you, alone.. boop-boop-a-doop!" Yes, my inspiration here was the beautiful Marilyn - I found this gorgeous FREE burlesque outfit at Mon Cheri, added the FREE feather skirt from Coco - my favourite Truth Hair of the moment Ainsley and I'm boop boop a doop-ing all over the place!
My eyes here are Perspective Frostbite from Ikon - Lashes are Falsies from  Mon Cheri, Nail Appliers for Slink mesh hands are Adoness.
This Style X nima skin was a group gift and it's really lovely, I've been told that Slink appliers are on the way and I have to thank Gos Customer Service for adding this skin tone to the database for their shoes, all I did was complete an online form, send it in, and the next day they contacted me to tell me it was there! These are the Gos Paris Peeptoe shoes.
As you may be able to see, my hands dont match perfectly as I dont have the skin applier for this skin as yet, but if you have a similar colour you can always hide the join with a pretty bracelet lol - this one and the earrings were from Chandelle, which unfortunately is closed right now, though the clothes are still on Marketplace HERE. The Opal Necklace is Maxi Gossamer.
Love this Estate Rug with feline Twins & Antique White Gold Dresser from StoraxTree Island and the sexy poses are from oOo Studio.
If I've got you in the mood - dont forget it's 2014 and it is time get the hottest, craziest, and naughtiest two weeks started very soon!
Siren Productions have been working their tails off to gather a collection of amazing adult designers together including furniture designers Xplicit Furnishings, Dirty Deeds, and J.L. Designs. They'll have tempting clothing designs from the likes of Hugo's Design, Edelfabrik, Babele Fashion, INDYRA, Faster Pussycat, Sassy!, and !dM Devious Mind to name a small few. Then a smattering of other exciting designers including Midnight Lotus, Silver Greymoon Studios, and Mama Allpa. All of them will be bringing you amazing new stuff to tease and tantalize your dirty side. So make a date in your diaries for the SeXXX Sells event starting 17th Jan.


No comments:

Post a Comment