Wednesday 15 January 2014

'No Entry' ft Pure Sales Room, Modish, Hello Dave, Pomposity, Little Britain, Mon Cheri, Ikon

The Pure Sales Room latest round has just started, some brilliant fashions there as always - I'm like a kid in a sweet shop wandering round there - and today this Brii Underground Wear Seatle outfit jumped out at me, I had to show you it! You get the bra, jacket, shorts, stockings, tattoo, make-up and red studded bracelets! The boots are also available @ the Pure Sales Room and are a gorgeous red - my favourite colour.
This blonde Hell's Angels Hair is from Little Britain. Had this great hair for over three years now, but it's still available at the Store, I went back to check. I also picked up a new [GzB] Livia shape at Pure Sales Room - I tweaked it a little, I can never leave anything alone, but the face was such a pretty shape I had to use it! As well as a 'normal' shape, there's also a shape included to wear with your Phat Azz and one for teeth plus a style card.
Bitch Mouth Chain, Skulls Knuckle Rings and padded cuff on the right wrist are Pomposity
Mesh hands - Slink
Fingernail Appliers - Hello Dave - Still Night (new on mp here)
Skin - Ingrid - Modish
Falsies Lashes - Mon Cheri
Promise Eyes - Coffee - Ikon
Neck Piercing - Cute Poison
Photos were taken @ Virtual Decay and the pose Smoking Girl by Thoranua on mp here

No comments:

Post a Comment