Sunday 3 April 2016

'Sarah' ft Catwa, Crown, Belleza, ChiChica, Addams, Maxi Gossamer, Posetivity, No Match, Muka, Reverie

I was reading in a group yesterday that a lot of people are peeved with bloggers who don't mention which skin they are using in their pics. I can only think that some bloggers prefer to keep their basic 'look' to themselves and just blog the clothes they are using. I do find it disappointing myself when I love the look of a skin and there's no credit for it - I always tell people where I get mine, whether I have been lucky enough to have been given them to blog or bought them myself (which is most of the time!)


Another peeve was not crediting poses - so here I made sure I wrote down which I used before I forgot - the pose above is Foxy 5 from Posetivity.
Starting from the top - this hair is called 'April' and is from Crown on marketplace - I love their hair, there are so many shades on the huds, the only downside to them is they aren't designed for mega-boobs, so you might have to shrink the bazookas, but even so, I still love the hair. I found some hairbase appliers free for group members at No Match for Catwa and LeLutka Heads, so I grabbed them all!


Pose above is lori6, also Posetivity.
Big News this week in the world of mesh heads (and my world lol) is the release by Catwa of the new 'Sarah' mesh head. You need to go along to the shop and read the options which are available for this amazing new head. You can buy a basic or premium version and there are add-ons for animations, if that's your thing. I'm using the basic head in these photos, with the Belleza applier in tan which is called Mila and available @ the main store now. Eyes are from Ikon -  Sovereign - Nymph.


Above Pose is Posetivity -Nina 5
Bracelets are Voodoo Rocker from Maxi Gossamer and the Emma Top With Laces you have probably seen on almost everyone in SL - it's new from Addams, I don't know why I feel the need to buy everything that appears in this store -well apart from all their clothes being fabulous quality and a perfect fit lol. Case in point being the Laura Jeans, they give your avi such a gorgeous shaped bum, I now if only someone could do that for me in RL, I would be a happy bunny! Handbag is Ashbury from Reverie - love this bag. I think I saw a new one out by them at Fameshed, I'll have to save up for that one I think.


The above pose was in a chair where I took the photos - RK Poses Mainstore - I felt a bit guilty using their sim when I didn't use their poses, apart from the one in the chair, but I will use them in later blogs, there are some fantastic poses there.
Last but definitely not least are the wedge shoes from ChicChica. This has to be my favourite shoe store on SL now. I couldn't decide which to buy, the high cinderella heels, or the flat pumps, they are all so gorgeous I could have bought the whole shop - but I finally settled on these mid height Sonya Wedges in black. I love the detail on all the ChicChica range, the stones and jewels look so realistic! the Ankle Chain is from Muka, has a hud to change texture and comes with rigged or non rigged versions.


Thank you so much for reading my post and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment