Saturday 11 January 2014

'I'll follow you' ft WOW Skins, Booty Call, Pomposity, Birth, Badazz, Katnipz Wonderland, Mon Cheri, Slink

I'll follow you down, through the eye of the storm, don't worry I'll keep you warm.
I'll follow you down, while we're passing through space
I don't care if we fall from grace
You can have the money and the world, the angels and the pearls, even trademark the color Blue..
There's nowhere else that I would rather be
Am not about to comprise, give you up, to say goodbye
I'll guide you through the deep, I'll keep you close to me..
Credits:
Skin - WOW - Aileen (Group Gift)
Hair - Catwa - Gaia
Jewelry - Pomposity Scorpion Ring, Deadly Necklace, Armband
Lashes - Falsies - Mon Cheri
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Fjord (group gift)
Splayed Mesh Hands - Slink
Dress - Sexy Sin - Aura Blue @ Booty Call Event now
Nail Appliers - Myrai Style Fashion @ KatNipz Wonderland Red Passion Event
Lips - Pekka - Homicidal
Him:
Skin - Birth, Hair - BadAzz, Suit - Gothicatz


No comments:

Post a Comment