Tuesday 21 January 2014

'Now that you're Gone' ft Lara Hurley, Pomposity, Blacklace, Feebs Salesroom, Dura, Hello Dave, Ikon

I started out with a leather outfit and red hair today, not sure how I ended up in my knickers, but there we go lol. My skin today is Lara Hurley's Lina, hair is Dura (05)
 I found this Blacklace 'Katie' set at The Theme Park and I love it - especially as it has Tango, Phat Azz and Slink Appliers, brilliant that you can wear the stockings with your favourite Slink Shoes.
OK - I admit the pic below isnt the most flattering of poses but trying to fit all this awesome jewelry into one snap is a challenge!
The Padded Wrist Cuff, Spiked Knuckle Ring, Bullet Bracelet, Studded Cross Ring w/skull and Deadly Necklace are all from Pomposity. I love these Letis Love & Hate tattoos on the Slink hands too - I found them @ Feebs Sales Room, always pays to scout around the Sales Rooms, they change stock quite often & never know what you'll find! My nail applier is from Hello Dave on MP here. They really do have a gorgeous range of colours.
Thanks for checking my Blog - come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment