Sunday 3 August 2014

'Who Wouldn't Wanna' ft Panda Punx, ZOZ, Kink, Pomposity, Ploom, Ikon, Slink, Coepio

I fell asleep half way through this post - sooo I mistakenly left my avi with freckles from another skin I tried today, but luckily she looks good with them :)
So.. the shape & skin (minus freckles) is the August Group Gift from Panda Punx - she's called Kinomi Natural and you can find her at the Panda Punx Mainstore. The Freckles are from a Group Gift Skin @ Flounce, which by the way, I found out about through the SL Frees & Offers Group - brilliant group to join to find out where to go for some fab freebies and bargains, some only for the SL F& O members. Eyes are Ikon Ascension Nymph, Hair is Ploom - Plume and necklace is Pomposity Padlock Punk Necklace w/keys.
This outfit was also a free to me as I bought it with the members monthly store credit @ Kink. This the ZeroFucks with skates - there are skates with or without the skating animation included. Diamond Bangle is from Pomposity and the long lace gloves with applier for Slink Hands are from Coepio.
Last but not least there are the Nail Polish Appliers for Slink Hands from ZOZ - this set is 'Shimmer Basics French Polish' which you can find now @ The Designer Showcase until the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment