Wednesday 13 August 2014

'A Barren Place' ft WOW, ZOZ, Kink, Ikon, Slink, ADN, Graves

"She's saying, "Love is like a barren place
And reaching out for human faith is..
It's like a journey I just don't have a map for.."
I have to admit when faced with a fatpack of skins, I always go for the tan or dark tan options - I dont know why really, I thought the darker skins had more definition - but I take it all back - I tried this milk shade of the new Becky skin from WOW and it's just stunning! It's out now at District 5. Becky is an exclusive skin that comes in 4 tones, each tone comes with 5 makeup versions and a natural option (no makeup). There are also appliers for mesh bodies, Slink Physique, Lena Body, & WowMeh, as well as appliers for Slink Hands & Feet, Azz Appliers, Baby Bump & Lolas
Going a little Cyber today - I found this really cute Genesis Cybergoth Hair on Marketplace HERE and this little Biohazard Dress which comes in 8 colours and is free on Marketplace HERE. The Nail Applier for Slink Hands is from ZOZ - Chakra Polish @ Totally Top Shelf.
The Visor (with colour change hud) is by Kink @ The Cybernetics Event. The Shoulder Pads, Face Plugs, Tattoo, Gloves and Arm Bands are from an ADN outfit called Sabotage. Eyes are a Group Gift from Ikon - Mortal - Sage. Ears are Mandala Steking.
Boots are from Graves - Vertigo - an old fave of mine, they have a colour change hud for various parts - and I took these pics at the amazing Bladerunner City.





ppp


No comments:

Post a Comment