Monday 18 August 2014

'Autumn Colours' ft Rowena Springflower, Panda Punx, ZOZ, RYCA, Zenith, Dura

I found a beautiful sim today while I was exploring - the colours here at Frisland Laluna Island are breathtaking - not sure how I ended up taking the photos in the shed with all that scenery to look at but hey ho lol..
This top and pants set is 'Karen' from Rowena Springflower - you know, mesh really has transformed clothes on SL - when I clicked to wear this, I just thought wow.. the shading and colour and design is so clever, it just looks so real you can almost touch it. This outfit has a colour change hud, I really should have shown you the others, but this is my favourite, and you can see the others at the Main Store
Hair is from Dura - Girl 51 - and all the Jewelry is from RYCA, it's not the cheapest store on SL, but I love the gold there. looks very realistic.. not like the old fashioned blingy flashing stuff that was around when I started.
This lovely Tilly {Bashful} Milky Skin is from Panda Punx @ Cosmo Sales Room - It comes in regular and cleavage and includes a skin hud that supports the following appliers: Lolas Tango, Puffy, BBusty, [d] Lush, Phat Azz, Cute Azz, Perfect Bum, Brazilia, Ghetto Booty, Banned, Slink Hands & Feet, Loud Mouth,Wowmeh and Baby Bump. I have to mention again how brilliant the applier hud is  with these skin - one hud, click on the required applier and away you go - simples! And the skin is only 99$L too - seperate copy/mod shape (not shown) is also available for 99$L. Nail Applier for Slink Hands and Feet is ZOZ 'Just Dark Metals' and the Bohemian String Platform shoes here are from Zenith.
I hope I've done this Rowena Springflower outfit justice, it really is gorgeous - if you have chance, pop over to the store, as well as all the new goodies on offer, there are also MM Board, Lucky Letters and even free items for members of the 'SL Frees & Offers' Group! Thank you for checking my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment