Saturday 9 August 2014

'Mo Be There' ft VIPs Creations, ZOZ, Belleza, Analog Dog, Zenith, Adored

Another gorgeous Boho outfit from VIPs Creations to show you today - this is 'Sunny Girl' and comes with top, shorts, jewelry, sunglasses, shoulder bag and flat sandals with skin colour hud. Find it on Marketplace HERE or check out the Main Store for hundreds of other fabulous outfits, plus there are several lucky letter boards, well worth a visit!
I was in the mood for high heels today so I wore the outfit with these gorgeous beaded sandals for Slink High feet by Zenith. My Nail Appliers are from ZOZ - Natural Touch Foil Polish which is on sale now @ The Cosmo Sales Room.
If you can get into Collabor88 yet - it took me hours yesterday, you'll find this beautiful new skin from Belleza called Grace, it's available in the tan I have on and a paler med shade. I thought I'd have a change from my usual Ikon eyes , much as I love them - my friend was wearing these Glacier Dream Eyes from Adored today and they looked so pretty I went and got a pair myself - if only RL was so easy!
Hair is '42' from Analog Dog, I picked this up at the recent Hair Fair but it's now on sale at the main store.
 Thank you all for checking my blog and come back soon! x


No comments:

Post a Comment