Thursday 21 August 2014

'Purple Reigns' ft WOW, Mina, ZOZ, Ikon, MG, WTB, Kosh, Sup-Poses, Slink

Not often I just post one picture on it's own but I just love this one! This is the dark tan option of the WOW Eshe skin from Designer Circle, really beautiful skin, and one of my fave hairstyles from Mina now has this shorter version - Femke 2 out at Cosmo Sales Room so course I HAD to get it in my fave red colour! The delicate embroidered 'Melissa' mesh blouse is by WTB @ Fresh Style.
Eyes are Ikon Lucid Optimism and shadow is Kosh Liquid Eyeshadow in Ice Blue, Lashes Tattoo with Liner is Blacklace Beauty. Nail Appliers for Slink Hands is ZOZ @ Designer Circle - Natural Silver Heart Polish. Jewelry is from Maxi Gossamer - True Hearts Necklace/Earrings and Venetian Fortune Ring. Pose is Sup Poses 'OmGosh 1' @ Fresh Style and I took this pic at Afterlife.

Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment