Thursday 28 August 2014

'There is a House in..' ft Elysium, Rowena's Designs, ZOZ, Bens Beauty, Rowne, Pekka, Ikon, Slink

There is a house on this gorgeous Faircrest sim I visited today and it's awesome, I wish I could create such lovely things but it's just as nice to visit and admire!
Talking of lovely things - Elysium have just released a new skin called 'Kate' and here's my first post featuring the creme tone - She comes with appliers for: Slink Hands, Feet and Physique, WowMeh, Lolas, Loudmouth, Babybump and Phat Azz. There are three eyebrow colors in tattoo layers, and the skin comes with or without freckles/cleavage and a choice of 8 skin tones.
Thanks again to Rowena's Designs for yet another stunning outfit, I've been wearing this on and off for three days which is a novelty for me, I usually last a few hours before it's all change! This is 'Kenzie' - top and pants and has a texture change hud so several options to choose from. Also from Rowena these wicked little 'Calla Lily' earrings and 'Alae Atrae' necklace, just what I needed - I spend ages looking for accessories to blog with - the beauty of these is they also have a colour change hud so can wear the same ones with different colour outfits, brilliant! The bracelet and ring are 'Eden' from Bens Beauty.
Hair is Agethe from Rowne I found @ Collabor88, Eyes are Ikon Lucid in 'Optimism' and lipstick is Pekka Homicidal, which matches the pillar box red Nail Appliers from ZOZ which you can get from the members corner at the Main Store - I love this set - sometimes you just want a plain colour with a bit of sparkle and this is it - 'Glitter Kiss'!  Also from ZOZ are the heels for Slink High Feet - these are 'Maja' and will be featured at the 'Rock Your Rack' show Sept 1st - 15th.
Poses I used here are Del May on the bottom pic and Posetivity for the top one. The middle pose was built into the bed. Thank you all again for checking my blog and please come back soon  x

No comments:

Post a Comment