Sunday 14 September 2014

'Holding Out' ft Rowena's Designs, WOW, Pomposity, ZOZ, Lolita, A&A, Del May Poses, Storax Tree, Slink

Sooooooo... wasn't I right? Aren't these boots awesome??? Can be used with or without Slink High Feet so anyone can wear them and I guarantee you're sooooo gonna want these!
These are the Dalena Boots from Rowena Springflower and I am using poses from Del May to show them off! The Bed and Cat are from Storax Tree, and the cushions were in a Hippy Bedroom Set on Marketplace.
These sexy boots also have a colour change hud so you can change the colour and also of the metal parts, zip etc and the laces too.
If you've finished drooling over the boots, I'll let you dribble over the skin now - she is the stunning Lexie from WOW @ The Thrift Shop. Gemstone Flower Ring by Pomposity also @ The Thrift Shop, Hollow Diamond Necklace is by Pomposity too.
Hair is Pifa by A&A and the black lace body is from Lolita. Nails Applier for Slink Hands is 'Just Dark Metals' from ZOZ, who by the way have a new store - you need to go check it out, I love the floor there as well as the gorgeous nail appliers, shoes and mesh nails. Music is from She Daisy - one I listen to when I need a good cry! lol. Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon x


1 comment: