Friday 5 September 2014

'Shot in The Dark' ft Rowena's Designs, Liquence, Whatever, Ikon, Slink, ZOZ, MG, RYCA, GiuliaDesign, Le Poppycock

I feel all girly in this outfit - it's co cute! This is from GiuliaDesign and it's at the Fresh Style Event now, it looks like a skirt and top, which of course it is, but it's all in one item, if you get my meaning lol. This is the Mariela 'Dress' - the outfit also includes a little handbag which isn't shown but there are lots of other outfit by Guila @ Fresh Style you really need to go check them out - oh, and yes .. I did give into temptation at the Liquence Hair Store and got this lovely (I would say Farah Style but that would be showing my age!) F7 Style which also comes with a hat should you wish to wear one!
If you have Slink High Feet - you really should treat them to these gorgeous 'Kelly Heels' from Rowena's Designs - they have a texture change hud so you can have them other colours, and the straps, panel and bottoms can be changed seperately
Skin here is 'Chloe' from Whatever in Latte Tone - I used Le Poppycock Poses here - I eventually figured if I put all poses from one place inside a seperate hud and stick with using one hud for a set of photos, I know I can def say in my post where they came from - it's only taken me a year to figure that out but I get there eventually!
The 'Peace Pendant' I seem to use a lot is from Maxi Gossamer - the triangle rings are from RYCA.
The Nail Appliers for Slink Hands and Feet are from ZOZ - this set is called 'Soft Silver Tips' and is out now at the Cosmo Sales Room. Eyes are Ikon Vanity in Platinum. I took these pics at Woodsy - beautiful place but unfortunately I think it is closing down soon. Music has nothing to do with the photos whatsoever - I just love it!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and please come back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment