Wednesday 10 September 2014

'Angel of the Morning' ft Verocity, WOW, ZED Sensations, ZOZ, Ikon, THD, Pomposity, Rowne

Well I began to blog a lovely free denim outfit from ZED Sensations this morning when a friend asked if I had seen this 'Delicate Rose Dress' from the same store on Marketplace HERE - Course that was it, I had to blog this instead, it's sooooo pretty! The Poses I've used are all Verocity - the first one is Kloi 2 at Suicide Dollz just now, the rest at the Main Store.
And talking of pretty - check out this stunning new skin from WOW - this is Lexie in the Milk Tone and she's going to be on sale at The Thrift Shop which I believe opens it's doors again sometime today! I've had so many compliments on this already and I only wore it a few hours at the club last night! Even my BF said 'Hubba Hubba' which is a miracle in itself! lol. Jewelry is new from Pomposity - Hollow Diamond Rings and Necklace which are colour changeable and with or without the tiny sparkling diamonds.
Hair is Agathe from Rowne - and the Nails are the limited edition 'Butterfly Vine' mesh nail for Slink Hands from ZOZ - these are available at the  24 squared event till 13th September. There will only be 150 of these sets ever sold, so you need to be quick! The set comes with a matching toenail polish applier for Slink Feet.
Eyes are Ikon Vanity in Platinum and the Eyeshadow is THD Saintly Shadow v7 - there's also a tintable version so you can match to any outfit.
And the shoes - one of my favourite pairs for  Slink High Feet. - these are the Maja Heels from ZOZ  on sale @ the Rock Your Rack Show Sept 1st - 15th.
Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment