Thursday 4 September 2014

'For the Money' ft Rowena's Designs, WOW, ZOZ, Emo-tions, Hucci, Magic Nook, Zoom, DeePosed

Second post today - this time ft Rowena's Designs latest release - Laine top and pants with texture change hud - I know it's a bit weird perving your own bum on SL, but this outfit  does look as good from behind as it does from the front so why not? lol..
We have a Staff Office at Club Afterlife - don't ask me why, I just fancied one - I use it mainly to take photos in, and this outfit looks like a sexy secretary's outfit to me so here we are.. the poses I found at DeePosed, it's a new store to me, but there are some damn sexy poses there, don't know how I haven't discovered it before! The ones I used here are 'Lady of Spain 4' 'The Bar Stool 2' and 'Prop Me Up 1'
Shoes are Jacmel Pumps - Black Widow from Hucci - Secretary Glasses from Zoom, Hair is Carmen from Emo-tions and Nail Applier for Slink Hands is ZOZ Soft Silver Tips set which is available at the latest round of Cosmo Sales Room.
Geometric Earrings are from Magic Nook at The Dressing Room Fusion and the skin I've used today is another lovely one called Victoria released by WOW Skins for the Kings & Queens Fair.
Thanks again for checking my blog, and please come back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment