Monday 22 September 2014

'Angel on My Shoulder' ft Lara Hurley, ZOZ, RYCA, Slink, SU, Bens Beauty, Rowena's Designs, Panda Punx, {D.o.R.k}, TattooMania

Ok, so the Angel here isn't strictly speaking on my shoulder but I was struggling to find a song called 'Angel on my Bottom' lol!


All blinged up and ready to go today - I love the gold jewelry at RYCA - Bangles, Necklace and Hoop Earrings - the Sunglasses are 'Woyn' from Bens Beauty. Hair is Chanel from Fab-u-lous. Tattoo is from TattooMania @ Fi Friday - comes with Applier for Slink Hands.


The shorts are featured at the latest round of Fresh Style - these are from {D.o.R.k} and there's a choice of two designs, both with colour change huds. The Dalena Boots that seem to be welded to my legs this week (see previous posts for a closer look!) are from Rowena's Designs.The ripped crop top is from SU, can be used without the Lola's Boobs if you wish too.


Skin is Lara Hurley 'Evon' and the lips are 'Bitter' in Blood colour from Panda Punx. Teeth are from Whatever. I've used a couple of poses from the 'Boobies' set by Sup Poses @ Fresh Style and one (rear view) from Label Motion.

Nail Appliers for Slink Hands are the latest Group Gift from ZOZ, yes of course I chose the red from the set lol - these are called Silver Rose Romance, and are at the Main Store now for Group Members.
 Thanks for checking my blog, have a good day and come back soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment