Sunday 28 September 2014

'Start a Band' ft Crow, Mina, ZOZ, Corvus, THD, Ikon, Slink, BellePoses, Custom Inkz, Maxi Gossamer, Happy Undead, HollyHood.

I found these fantastic BelleBody 'Cherie'  poses at the OMG room from BellePoses - they include the microphone props, I just couldn't resist playing at being a rockstar for the day!


For all fellow skin addicts out there - There's a NEW skin store just opened called Crow  - they are pretty cute skins too, this is Rowan Autumn Evening 2 - All I've added is the teeth from 'Whatever' and THD Bold Eyeliner. Mattie Crow - the owner of the store is in the process of creating slink appliers etc, but will give free upgrades to customers who buy skins before she's got them ready - till then if you use Slink hands & feet you can change the colour of them manually to match, or do as I have and wear gloves lol! Check out the main store for demos or see Mattie's Flickr Page to get a closer look at all the skins.


Hair is Femke from Mina Hair - Slink Nail Appliers are from ZOZ - Glitter Kiss. Tattoo is 'Bad to the Bone' from Custom Inkz. Eyes are Ikon Hope in Denim.


Difficult to see clearly over the gloves I know, but these are Maxi Gossamer's Voodoo Rocker Bracelets. 


The off-shoulder top here is Muerte Jane from Corvus - I love these tops - there are several different designs and they are very inexpensive, I'm gonna get them all! I saw this on someone in a store and inspected it to see where it was from. I'm so bad at doing that lol - have you ever done that and clicked the wrong thing, ended up sitting on their head? No? Must be just me then!


The skirt is from Happy Undead - in Black Vinyl - this skirt has soooo many sizes in the folder you're bound to find the perfect fit! Boots are for Slink High feet - Holly Hood Mesh Black Machiano Boots.

Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon.. p.s. Can I join Keith Urban's Band please?

No comments:

Post a Comment