Sunday 19 October 2014

'A Spell She Cast' ft Rowena's Designs, WOW, ZOZ, Pomposity, Maxi Gossamer, Trinite, Analog Dog, Ikon, Slink, Pure Poison, League, Blacklace Beauty, THD, Whatever

Here is another sexy little number from Rowena's Designs. I have to mention that this Felicity Outfit does come with a top to wear under the jacket and along with the pants, they're all colour changeable - but I think it looks hot like this too.


Although I blog all of WOW's gorgeous skins, I usually wear them with my own shape, but today I tried the Alena Shape which along with the skin (the darker eyebrows are a tattoo layer which is included) is on sale now at the Bod Mod Expo and yes I said wow again lol, she has such a pretty face and is rocking those curves - I might have to use this shape all the time from now on! I added THD Bold Liner and the lipstick is Isla 'Cappucino' from League. Beauty Mark is from Blacklace Beauty, teeth from Whatever and eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee.


Hair is Analog Dog 'Style 42' and the 'Raven Skull' necklace/earrings are from Maxi Gossamer - half price at the moment for their Halloween Offers - check out the back room for more bargains! 'Pety' Bracelets are from Pure Poison.


This ring is one of my faves, so you've probably seen it before several times - but if not - it's the multi-cross ring from Pomposity.  How could anyone resist this ZOZ nail polish for Slink hands/feet? I's got a lovely little Black Cat design - I have a cat jewelry set from Pure Poison that would look good with this theme, so check that out too if you're into cats!


The Trinite 'Queen Peep Toe' heels for Slink high feet are from the latest round at the Fresh Style Sales Room - this is the nude colour - I think I showed you the purple ones yesterday.


Thanks for checking my blog and do come back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment