Friday 10 October 2014

'Play Misty for Me' ft Rowena's Designs, ZOZ, Glam Affair, Tableau Vivant, Modern Couture, Slink, Ikon, Pose+ivety, Maxi Gossamer

I picked up this lovely Jamaica tone 'Penny' skin at Glam Affair today - only 50L outside the store and you also get the Sia skin in Asia tone - I already had cleavage tattoo and slink appliers for the jamaica tone, so I was chuffed to find this.


Another gorgeous outfit today from Rowena's Designs. This is the Luna Dress and also Luna Heels for Slink High Feet. As usual with Rowena's fashions, it includes a colour change hud, which allows you to change the colours of the dress, laces and metal independantly.


Seeing as it's Friday again, I popped over to the Fi Friday Sales Room and got these Mika Bracelets by Modern Couture. Also picked up the poses by Pose+ivity that I am using in these pics.


This dress looks so good from behind it's a shame to cover it with hair so I picked an updo style today which is from Tableau Vivant called Upshaw. Necklace is my old fave 'Cross of Assisi' from Maxi Gossamer.


The faceted ring and earrings are from Yummy and the spooky 'Ghost Girl' Nail Appliers for Slink Hands and Feet are from ZOZ - these are available @ The Instruments Event Oct 3rd - 28th


Here's a closer look at the Luna Heels for Slink High Feet by Rowena's Designs. I took the pics at Afterlife and the music I chose cos we were reminiscing about old films and I never forget the scene with Clint and Donna Woods in 'Play Misty for Me.. sighs






No comments:

Post a Comment