Sunday 26 October 2014

'Before I Think Of You' ft Candace Hudson, Deesses, Del May, Catwa, Ikon, ZOZ

"Seven hours since you went away
Eleven coffees, Rickki Lake on play
But late at night when I'm feeling blue
I'd sell my ass before I think of you.. "


Couldn't wait to blog this new 'Huntress' top & skirt outfit from Candace Hudson - I had just the background in my photo studio that I wanted, so here we are, gorgeous isn't it? - the eye mask, earrings, eyebrow piercing and necklace are included in the outfit too.


Hair is 'Pamela' new from Catwa and the eyes are my old favourite - Ikon Promise in Coffee. I've used poses from Del May here.


Skin is Anne from Deesses. The 'Gold n' Onyx' bracelets, ring and anklet (which is really a bracelet I copied and attached to the ankle instead of the hand) are also from Candace Hudson - I tried to get as close up as I could in the pic so you can see how detailed they are, just stunning! And of course, any jungle outfit I do just wouldn't be complete without my ZOZ 'Animal Print Gold Nail Polish' for Slink hands/feet now would it?


"Seven hours since you closed the door
Started a diet, got a manicure
Erased your number from my telephone
And if you call me I won't be at home"


Thanks for checking my blog - have a great weekend and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment