Sunday 19 October 2014

'Tossed Her Hair and Tantalized' ft WOW, Kosch, ZOZ, Ikon, Truth, League, Slink

"Imagine a still summer's day
When nothing is moving, least of all me
I lay on my back in the hay
The warm sun was soothing
It made me feel good, the day I met Marie.."


"The sound of her whisper hello
Came tiptoeing softly into my head
I opened my eyes kinda slow
And there she was smiling
It made me feel good, the day I met Marie.."



"Marie, with the laughing eyes
She'd toss her hair and tantalize
She came to touch me then she's gone
Just like a summer breeze.."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Credits:
Skin & Shape - WOW - Alena @ Body Modification Expo
Make Up - Kosh Metallic Eyeshadow, League Cappucino Lipstick, Blacklace Beauty Beauty Mark
Lingerie - Ashmoot Valentine @ Fresh Style
Nail Appliers for Slink Hands - ZOZ - Carved Pumpkin Single Nail Polish
Jewelry - Kosh Demonica Necklace, Ring, Bracelet
Eyes - Ikon Destiny in Maya
Mesh Hands - Slink
Hair - Truth - @ Mystic Realms Faire (also includes horns, not shown)




No comments:

Post a Comment