Sunday 5 October 2014

'Starry Starry Night' ft Rowena's Designs, ZOZ, WOW, Little Bones, Ikon, Slink, RYCA, Essences, THD, Le Poppycock

"Starry, starry night,
paint your palette blue and gray..
Look out on a summer's day,
with eyes that know the darkness in my soul.."


I knew I shouldn't have listened to this song, it always makes me cry!
Skin I am using today is WOW's Allison in Bronze (for a change) which is on sale at Designer Circle right now - I also added Essences - Kiss'n'Go - 'Pucker Up Pink' Free Sample Lipstick from the Uber Event and THD Bold Liner. Eyes are Hope from Ikon in Denim. Hair is Little Bones Nightingale @ Fameshed. Teeth from Whatever.


I just had to show off this beautiful new outfit and shoes from Rowena's Designs - this is the Adrianna Crop Top, Bra and Pants Outfit and the Adrianna Heels for Slink High Feet - all parts of the outfit are colour changeable by huds, which is always a bonus!


Just drool over this latest Nail Applier from ZOZ for Slink Hands/Feet - This is Romantic Dreams and is on sale at Designer Circle - also if you love your ZOZ as much as I do - don't miss the 50% off sale at the sim which is on right now! Jewelry today is all RYCA.


Poses I've used are all Le Poppycock from the 'Die a Little' packs on sale now at Chapter Four.


"They would not listen, they're not listening still,
perhaps they never will.. "

 




No comments:

Post a Comment