Saturday 1 February 2014

'Brown Eyed Girl' ft Lara Hurley, Loq, Ikon, Label Motion Poses, Hello Dave, Maxi Gossamer, Cynful, Fri. Mon Cheri, TDR

I had forgotten the new round of TDR (The Dressing Room) had started so I popped over there quick smart, I love the TDR, one of my fave places to shop on SL!
I got this Aphrodisia top and skirt there from Cynful - such a bargain when you see how much you save by buying at the event - and a great introduction to some brilliant designers.
Also at the TDR was this new LoQ Hairstyle - Grappa Pieva - you get the fatpack - I think there are 25 colours in there, along with the hairbases, and I love this style, sassy and sexy!
The Slink High Feet add on shoes were from Fri. The turquoise Hampton earrings & ring, Silver & Turquoise Boho Bangle are Maxi Gossamer, as is the heart necklace. The silver  bangle is Miss LT. Slink Hands nail appliers from Hello Dave, eyelashes from Mon Cheri. I picked up some poses from Label Motion too at TDR, yes I was like a child in a sweet shop there today, these are from the Julia pack but then I took the LM to the main store and I think I tried most of the poses in the store before settling on the Rhea set - using one pose above so I could show you the shoes better.
And girls - dont you just love this skin? She's so pretty I can't stop looking at her - and you could almost drown in those Ikon Promise Coffee eyes, framed by the sexy long Falsies Mon Cheri lashes.
This is Lara Hurley's Evon skin in the dark natural option. Only one word to describe her - stunning!



No comments:

Post a Comment