Thursday 13 February 2014

'Thats What Friends are For'

I helped my friend with his makeover so he might be making an appearance here now and again now he's such a hunk, I reckon he deserves a new career as a male model, what do you think?
So ... today we are modelling for you the lastest skin from Zoul Creations Toni on me and Nivaro James on him. My hands are Slink splayed and the Nail Colour is ZoZ Animal Print Gold Polish for Slink Hands. Male Slink hands will be next on the shopping list! My gold jewelry - rings, earrings and armband are from RYCA, the Peace Necklace Maxi Gossamer.
My outfit - blah.BLAH.blah Jocelyn Top - 12 Colors via Hud w/Jeans - this a Mad Hatter item @ Katnipz Wonderland and I'm showing you in the pic further down the whole range of textures you can change the top to. Short Camel Western Boots - *G Field*
His outfit - Jeans - Redgrave, Black KBoots - Ju, Black Leather Jacket with T-Shirt Kal Rau
Both our eyes are Ikon, Mine are Promise in Coffee and his are Ascension Midnight. Hair - mine is [iren] Leanne @ The Thrift Shop and his is Argrace Arata.
Below are all the textures in the hud for the blah.BLAH.blah Jocelyn Top @ Katnipz Wonderland
Thanks so much for checking out my blog, also to my male friend for his help and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment