Tuesday 4 February 2014

'Queen of my Heart' ft VIPs Creations, Panda Punx, Naomie Dirval, Ben's Beauty, Adoness, Pure Poison, [F]oil, ZoZ, RYCA

I'll always look back as I walk away
This memory will last for eternity

And all of our tears will be lost in the rain when I've found my way back to your arms again

But until that day..  you know you are The Queen of my Heart
Credits:
Skin - Briella - Panda Punx (Group Gift)
Shape - Panda Punx Annette @ Stuff in Stock
Love Monster Eyes - Tainted Heart Hunt Prize @ Adoness
Outfit/Boots Moulin Rouge Valentine @ VIPs Creations
Hair - Beyonce @ Naomie Dirval
Heart Ring - Bens Beauty
Bracelet - RYCA
Love Me Necklace [F]oil @ Stuff in Stock
Mesh Hands - Slink
Slink Animal Print Fingernail Appliers - ZoZ
Poses - Label Motion, Purple Poses


oooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment