Tuesday 25 February 2014

'Misty Blue' ft WoW @Designer Circle, Smesh & ZoZ @ Pure Sales Room, Ikon, Pure Poison, Redgrave, Eudora, Slink, MG, Blacklace Beauty & Truth

Camping at my friend's house again waiting for my Internet to come back! I was thinking back looking at old photos and Misty Blue was one of my favourite songs when I was younger and listening to it now can still bring tears to my eyes.. my first SL avi was called Misty but I never did like the surname so Suzy Mynx took her place, poor girl lol..
Today I'm showing you a couple of items from the latest round at the Pure Sales Room - Firstly this Smesh top - I chose the pink one but there are several other great designs and colours - white, blue, khaki, yellow, orange, plaid - transparent or regular. My Eyes are Ikon Promise - Coffee and Eye Make up is Smokey Eyeshadow 3 from Blacklace Beauty. My skin is the gorgeous Greta in Dark Tan from WoW, available @ The Designer Circle. Hair today is Truth Astrid.
The gorgeous Boho Time Necklace is the Group Gift @ Pure Poison. The Hampton Boho Ring and Moon and Stars Earrings are from Maxi Gossamer
Black Liquid Crystal Mesh Jeans are from Redgrave & the Akhesa Wedge Heels are from Eudora
Also @ The Pure Sales Room are these new nail colours for Slink Hands - these are from ZoZ - there's a choice of silver or gold bases and the colours are the beautiful soft metal shades below.
Pics were taken at Vandelo - Beautiful Mesh Skyboxes, take a peek if you're looking for a new home, they are just stunning, not to mention the hot bikes and the roadtrack on the sim, you wont be able to resist a ride on one!

 Thank you all so much again for looking at my blog, take care and see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment