Thursday 27 February 2014

'Look Here' ft Panda Punx, Truth, Ashmoot @ Katnipz Wonderland, Pomposity, Hollyweird, Slink, Ikon, Coepio, L!ke @ Suicide Dollz

I apologise I'm not blogging as much as I'd like to, still without internet most of the time, but if the signal lasts out, here goes...

The body I'm wearing is part of an outfit from Ashmoot @ Katnipz Wonderland's 'Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend' Event, it has pretty diamond drops and you get the body here as well as a sheer diamond mesh dress - oh and there's a crown and shoes! The pink forehead jewel is called 'I'm Just a Girl' Bindi Piercing' from Hollyweird.
Panda Punx has this lovely new Theadora skin out for the Whore Couture 3 Event - it starts on 1st March and ends on 31st, so a whole month of shopping there to look forward to! Theadora is available in Milky, Bronze Tan and Ebony, it includes eyeliner/blusher tattoos. A shape plus all the usual appliers are available. Eyes are Ikon Nymph
Hair is an old fave from Truth - Georgina, I dont think I've used this colour before but I love it, this style is really cute and it shows off the snow flake earrings which are from Pomposity, as are the necklace, bracelet and rings here. Mesh Hands and Feet from Slink. The gloves with Slink Appliers are from Marketplace - from Ceopio and the shredded stockings with Slink appliers from L!ke @ the Suicide Dollz Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment