Monday 24 February 2014

'How Soon is Now?' ft Truth, WoW, Smesh, FBD, Pilot, Zoz, Ikon, L!ke, Maxi Gossamer, Slink, Blacklace Beauty

Hi again - still waiting for Talk Talk to sort out my internet - it's been a fortnight now and STILL waiting - thank goodness for friends, family and my mobile phone I'm using as a modem, at least I've learnt a bit more about technology during this past two weeks!
Today I'm showing you this gorgeous new skin from Wow - this is Greta - and she's now out @ The Designer Circle - I was a bit previous lurking around before the doors opened on the latest round and was asked to move along ... but I dont bear a grudge honestly.. (she says as she opens her notebook, licks her pencil and scribbles names muttering "come the revolution...") Greta is available in three tones, tan, dark tan and bronze, in 2 cleavage options and all appliers are available.
Seems the story of my life on SL .. I was way early for the next round of The Pure Sales Room too today, the shelves were bare, but I picked up a LM there for Smesh where I found this fab Hippie Mesh Shirt - being a child of the 60s & 70s I love this style and then I remember this Truth Electra Hair was still on sale at Collabor88 so that was a no-brainer apart from deciding on the colour - so I went for the Variety Pack as usual!
Boots are FireBird Designs Hippie Boots with Beads - a Gatcha Item @ The Gatcha Garden Pre-Release till 3rd March, Mesh Hands are Slink, Nails appliers are ZoZ Silver Tips - I was going to change the colour on the HUD to match the shirt but SL wouldnt let me so I'm co-ordinating with the boots instead! lol. Skirt here is L!ke Shocking Pink Micro Mini. Small ring on left hand is Maxi Gossamer Hampton Boho and the larger ring on the right hand is Pilot - Galactic in purple now available @ Collabor88
Eyes are my usual Ikon Promise Coffee and the eyeshadow is Blacklace Beauty Smokey eyeshadow/lashes 4


No comments:

Post a Comment