Friday 18 September 2015

'When The Lights Go Out' ft Pomposity, Orchid, LeLutka, No.Match, Tuty's, Maxi Gossamer, WOW, ZOZ, Arise, Ikon, Xxxtasi

I can't believe I took all these photos without realising that one of the earrings is smaller than the other one! Duh... still, pretend you haven't noticed and I might just get away with it!


I logged on this morning as a cloud, so looks like I won't be able to take any pics this morning, I can just about remember what I am wearing here to finish this blog. It's been a while since I blogged this often, but I'm hooked again already. Loving this Xxxtasi City Girl Pink dress I found at the new XXL Event


One of my favourite hair designers at the moment has to be No.Match, I think I must have half their hair in my inventory already. This is my latest guilty pleasure - No.Freedom - in black. Headband is from another hair at the store - No.Heat which is a free group gift. The hoop earrings are Vallari from Maxi Gossamer. Mesh head is Stella from LeLutka and the duo eyeliner is from Arise on marketplace HERE


These gorgeous shoes are 'Eloise' from Orchid - they have versions in the pack for Maitreya, TMP, N-Core and Slink High feet. Poses here are from Tuty's - they have some fantastic static poses at the store as well as the AOs, and not too expensive either. This is the 'idea' set of female modelling poses.


Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee. The large link chain bracelet is from Pomposity - if you click on it you can change the colour. The nail applier here is Iced Metals from ZOZ for Maitreya hands. Skin applier for the LeLutka Stella head is 'Mary' from WOW. Photos taken at Afterlife.


No comments:

Post a Comment