Saturday 19 September 2015

'Stolen Moments' ft YS&YS, *TKW*, Pomposity, ZOZ, Ikon, Maitreya, LeLutka, NYU, Cheeky Pea

"A few stolen moments is all that we share
You've got your family and they need you there..


Though I've tried to resist being last on your list
But no other man's gonna do..


So I'm saving all my love for you"


The Bedroom Set is called 'Mimi's Bakery' and is from Cheeky Pea, it's just lovely, I got the whole set for my skybox.

Credits:
Hair - *TKW* 'Franka' Browns @ On9
Poses - Top 2 pic - Tuty's 'Idea' female modelling poses
             Bottom Pic - DeePosed - 'Laid Back 6'
Jewelry - Pomposity - Large Link Bracelet, Friendship Ring & Heart Necklace (Longer)
Mesh Head - LeLutka - Stella
Mesh Body - Maitreya - Lara
Skin Appliers - YS&YS - Samantha Tone 3
Nail Appliers for Maitreya Hands - ZOZ - Summer Echo Glitter Tips
Nude Flora Silk Romper - free group gift at On9 by NYU
Eyes - Ikon Promise in Coffee

Thank you for checking my blog & come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment