Sunday 13 September 2015

'Til Summer' ft Orchid, WOW, No_Match, Le Poppycock

"Another long summer's come and gone
I don't know why it always ends this way...



The boardwalk's quiet and the carnival rides
Are as empty as my broken heart tonight"


"And I close my eyes and you and I..
Are stuck on the Ferris wheel rocking with the motions
And hand in hand we cried and laugh.."


"Knowing that love belonged to us boy, if only for a moment
And "Baby I'll be back again" you whispered in my ear..


"But now the winter wind is the only sound
And everything is closing down
'Til summer comes around.."

Credits:
Outfit - Sarah - Black (includes necklace, earrings and arm bracelet) - Orchid
High Shoes for mesh feet - Eloise -  Orchid
Hair - Shelter - No_Match
Tattoos - Identity - Thirsty Seek & Rabbit Hole
Location - Death Row Designs
Poses - Le Poppycock

No comments:

Post a Comment