Friday 22 May 2015

'Wicked Game' ft Rowena's Designs, Pomposity, Meghindo's, Boon, ZOZ, Ikon, Slink, Maitreya

World was on fire, no one could save me but you



It's strange what desire will make foolish people do



I'd never dreamed that I'd need somebody like you


I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you


What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way


What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you


I just love this version of the old Chris Isaak song, been playing it on repeat for hours, so I'm sharing it with you at the same time as showing you this gorgeous new outfit from Rowena Springflower.. one of the nicest people you'll meet on SL, as well as creating some amazing outfits!

This is the Rowena's Designs Callie skirt and corset, comes with a colour change hud, so I chose green today, but you can change it to red, blue, purple or black.

The Callie shoes for slink high feet also have the colour change hud - I love the detail with the zips on these heels and the subtle design matches the outfit perfectly.

Nail applier for Slink hands & feet is ZOZ Summer Swirl from The Dressing Room Fusion

Skin here is Meghindo's Bianca and hair is a blast from my past, one of the first I had for Suzy - it's from Boon - style ZGO223

Cat eyeliner from The Skinnery, eye make up is Sn@tch Nefertiri in coal.

Diamond stud earrings and friendship ring with twinkle are Pomposity

Eyes are Ikon Ascension - Nymph

Mesh body is Lara from Maitreya

Photos taken at Afterlife 


Thanks so much for checking out my blog and come back soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment