Sunday 31 May 2015

'Whenever'

The face of an angel, pretty eyes that shine
I lie awake at night wishing you were mine


I'm standing here holding the biggest heartache in town
Whenever you come around


I get weak in the knees and I lose my breath
Oh I try to speak but the words won't come I'm so scared to death



And when you smile that smile, the world turns upside down
Whenever you come around


Credits:
Hair - Shelly - Besom
Dress - Belle Dress (with texture change hud) - Rowena's Designs
Shoes for Slink High Feet - Callie Mules (with texture change hud) - Rowena's Designs
Summertime Easy Living Bracelet, Khaleesi's Ring Of Power & Faylinn Flower Charm Earrings - Maxi Gossamer
Nail Polish for Slink hands - Summer Swirl - ZOZ
Chest Piercing - Cute Poison
Eyeshadow - Adored Smolder Eyeshadow - Frost
Liner - Moda Ancient Eyeliner
Eyes - Ikon Promise - Coffee
Pics taken at Lost-Dream-Les reves perdus-
Poses - Slouch & Label Motion



No comments:

Post a Comment