Tuesday 11 November 2014

'Tomorrow is a Lovely Day' ft WOW, ZOZ, Pomposity, Tres Blah, Emo-tions, Ikon, Maitreya, Divinity, Zaara, THD, Entice

Love all this old music that I've been listening to coming up to Remembrance Day - I can't imagine what it must have been like for people back then, but we have a lot to be thankful for.


After the first few mad days of the latest round at Collabor88, you might even be able to get in there at your first attempt rather than the 56 times I tried - but it was worth it to find this gorgeous 'Banjara Silver Talisman Necklace' from Zaara. Was a bit pricey at $L288, so I didn't get the other matching items from the set yet, but this what I'd call a statement piece.


The hoop earrings are from Divinity - part of a set with a necklace which are on sale now as part of 'Hello Tuesday' at the Cosmo Sales Room - if you check out the shops outside the sales room, most have a shopping trolley outside containing a reduced item for the day. The 'Gemstone Flower Ring' is from Pomposity - I really like this ring, I've set the stones as diamonds here but you can change them to lots of  other gems. Nail Applier for Slink hands/feet is from ZOZ - Gem Snowflake - which is on sale now at the latest Thrift Shop.


Skin here is new from WOW @ The Designer Circle, she's called 'Kyle' and comes in a choice of Bronze, Tan or Darktan. Appliers are available for most mesh body parts.


Shoes for Slink high feet are Entice 'Crazy all my Life' Eyes are Ikon 'Promise' in Coffee and the 'Bold Eyeliner' is from THD. Hair is 'Amber' from Emo-tions.


I think this is one of my favourite ever outfits - the dress is from Maitreya - 'Vintage Lace Gown' - it has a lace overlay which is also beautiful but looks just as good without - and the 'Summer Kimono' blouse is from Tres Blah - this comes with an undervest which you can change the texture of with a hud or make it invisible so you can wear a dress or a different top underneath.


Thank you for checking my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment