Friday 30 August 2013

Back to the Fifties!

 Here I am at one of my all time favourite designer's stores - I used to have a 50's style Diner Club in the good old days - I must have half this store in my inventory lol - you have to check out 'Fin Relive the 50s' Mainstore if you love vintage clothes and furniture!
Love the sexy vintage look of the
^V^DRBC^V^ Heartburst Slinky Dress which
also has Tango appliers if you are into those!
Hope Nil didnt mind me posing in his shop window and draping over his car lol!
The Gos Paris Peeptoe shoes are so brilliant with the vintage look, just go brilliantly with the dress or the capri pants I couldnt resist! Love this Catwa Eva Hair and the new mesh version of the TNT style too!

This pic brings back memories, was one I entered in a contest at the Relive the 50s Store!
Top was Marcy from Artillari - furniture from the store and my hair *NJoy* Da Curlers

Credits:
Dress - ^V^DRBC^V^ - Heartburst Slinky Dress w/ Tango Applier
Hair   - Catwa - TNT & Eva
Shoes - Gos - Paris Peeptoe
Pants - SUGAR - Vintage Capri Pants
Tops  - Artilleri Carlita & Marcy
Skin - Lara Hurley - Lina
Earrings - Pomposity - Triple Cross Silver (free group gift)
Location for Pics - Fin Relive the 50s

No comments:

Post a Comment