Saturday 16 April 2016

'This Heart of Mine' ft Amara Beauty, RealEvil, Del May, Mon Cheri, Rezology, Zoz, Deesses, Ikon, LeLutka, Cosmo Sales Room

I've been looking round at place to take photos lately and found this lovely place called Yorkshire Dales, and being a yorkshire girl myself, I couldn't resist taking a look.


It's actually the home of the Rayne Couture Store but just walk down the path from the landing point and you find this amazing landscape, perfect for taking photos, but also a lovely place to just sit and chill out, let the cares of the day pass you by. It's free to visit, unlike another place I stopped at today which charged 500L to move from the landing point! You can join the Rayne group, as I did - which costs 200L, but gives you the ability to rez your pose balls here. I think I'll be back here often, so well worth it.


Earlier I called at the Black Fashion Fair and found this gorgeous 'Seduce Me' lingerie set in the Berry colour from Mon Cheri. The eyes are from my favourite eye store Ikon - these are Promise Eyes in the glass colour.
 


Hair is 'Cuddle' from Rezology and the nail applier is 'Romance French' for the Maitreya hands & feet by zoz and on offer now @ their Cosmo Sales Room store


This lovely skin is again from Amara Beauty for the LeLutka head Stella. This is the toffee tone in 'Kallie'. I added Lipstick and Eyeshadow from Deesses. The Poses I've used are all from Del May. The jewelry is from RealEvil Industries - the 'Viva' watch is on offer now at their store @  Cosmo Sales Room store and the 'Lux Fina' Necklace & Earrings are from the Main Store.


Thank you again for checking my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment