Saturday 19 March 2016

'Turn Me On' ft Amara Beauty, Blueberry, Miss Chelsea, Zenith, Gorgeous Dolls, DeLa, United Colours, Ikon, Pomposity, Aerial Poses, KoKoLoReS Poses

Like a flower, waiting to bloom
Like a lightbulb, in a dark room
I'm just sittin' here waiting for you
To come on home and turn me on..


Like the desert waiting for the rain
Like a school kid waiting for the spring
I'm just sitting here waiting for you
To come on home and turn me on..


My poor heart, its been so dark
Since you've been gone
After all you're the one who turns me off
But you're the only one who can turn me back on..


Credits:
Skin Appliers (LeLutka Head) - Kallie - Amara Beauty @ The Skin Fair
Hair - Willa - DeLa
Eyes - Ikon Sovereign - Nymph
Make Up Appliers - Deesses
Cuff Earrings - Pomposity
Claw Nails - Gorgeous Dolls
Bra & Harness - Miss Chelsea
Gloves - Zenith @ Kustom9
Leather Skirt - Blueberry
Boots - United Colours
Poses -  Aerial Poses - AE - High F 13 & AE Get down 3
and [KoKoLoReS] poses - Body Language 002 - all @ The Pose Fair


Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment