Sunday 20 March 2016

'Summertime' ft Argrace, LeLutka. Amara Beauty, Zaara, Deesses, Ikon, Amitie, Maitreya

This post was inspired by my friend KidJoe who sent me the link to his picture and it's awesome! I can't get anywhere near that clever with photos, but I thought I'd take a pic in the same spot, it's a lovely little house at Kilu - but very cramped! I got the pose at Amitie, called Anais 09


I must have tried every different windlight there is and I found a few I liked, even a dark one I'll add below, but you can see the outfit better in the one above.


Head - LeLutka - Stella
Body - Maitreya Lara
Hair - Argrace Kokoro
Eyes - Ikon Sovereign - Nymph
Skin Applier - Kallie - Amara Beauty @ The Skin Fair
Make Up - Deesses
Jumpsuit - Zaara @ Collabor88



Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon




No comments:

Post a Comment