Tuesday 7 January 2014

'Pussies Galore' ft VIPs Creations, Pomposity, SupPoses,Truth, Ikon, Al Vulo, Birdy, ED Poses @ Pure Sales Room.

Now this is the outfit I would wear RL - Most of the Fashions I blog I wouldnt normally wear in RL, apart from the fact I'm too old (sniffs) for mini skirts and bare midriffs.. I'm a sloppy-joe type at heart, so this VIPs Creations Animal Mesh Top/Pants/Bag/Bracelet/Boots could have been designed with me in mind!
The 'Shop till you drop' Pose above with the phone and shopping bags is from Sup-Poses and is now available at the Cosmo Sales Room. The kitten Pocket Pet is a Gocha from Birdy @ Chapter Four, she's a common one, but they are all super cute and the pocket part has a colour change hud to match your outfit.
The VIPs Creations mesh jumper has a hud so you can easily change the design, there are 8 different ones and pants to match - but silly me forgot to change my pants in these photos - sorry! The pose above is from Eternal Dreams - Attitude Pack @ The Pure Sales Room
Earrings Pomposity (see further down for details) - Hair is Priscilla from Truth - honestly forgot I had this, was trying loads on trying to find the perfect one that fitted the outfit and I chose this, really pretty auburn shade - I really need to sort my inventory - over 70,000 items now, no wonder I can't find anything! Skin is Ewa - the latest Al Vulo group gift skin - and luckily I already had the Fairy skin tone appliers for Slink hands/feet, which was even better! Eyes are Coffee 'Promise' Eyes from Ikon @ Fameshed.
While I was at the Cosmo Sales Room. I picked up these SSW super-sexy very high Rockstar shoes (above) for only $L15, so I just had to pop them in this post - I dont think this round lasts much longer so get over there pronto if you want them! The enormous Round Bold Drop Earrings (above) were also at Cosmo by [F]oil  - using another of the Sup-Poses shop till you drop poses.
I'm dead chuffed today as I've been accepted as a blogger for Pomposity - one of the best Jewelry Designers on SL - I remember seeing a gorgeous Scorpion Ring on someone's blog maybe 5 months ago now, before I even started my own blog, and that's how I discovered Bugsy Hansome's Pomposity - and now I'm going to be blogging their fantastic things myself! I am drawn to anything with skulls for some reason so for my first official blog with Pomposity I'm showing you these Studded Cross Earrings and Skull Knuckles Rings - the rings come in two types, one with four skulls or a split one with two skulls, which I've used and worn two sets - easier to adjust the position if you have mesh hands. Before I end the post for today I'll just add that the Animal Slink Nail Appliers are from Nailed It
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog and I hope you'll come back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment