Thursday 9 January 2014

'Underneath your Clothes' ft Ravnous @ SeXXX Sells, Zoul Creations. Soedara, Kosh, RYCA, Slink, Truth, Hello Dave, Ikon, Ben's Beauty, Mon Cheri

You're a song , written by the hands of God
Don't get me wrong 'cause ..   this might sound to you a bit odd
But you own the place.. where all my thoughts go hiding
And right under your clothes.. is where I find them...
For my first post for the upcoming SeXXX Sells Event I thought I'd show you this Exclusive Sabine Silks 'Approaching Night' outfit made by Ravnous, she used to be a dancer at my Club Afterlife, then moved on to open her own club before finding her niche on SL as a clothes designer - I rezzed the box with Rav's outfits and tried them on in front of a male friend - "Wow" he gasped .. What more can I say?
Skin - Zoul Creations - Kim Tone 7.
Silks - Exclusive by Ravnous @ Sexxx Sells (coming soon)
Ankle Chains, Necklace, Dance Veil, Bindi, Belly Piercing - Soedara
Eyes - Coffee - Promise - Ikon. Lashes - Falsies - Mon Cheri, Eyeshadow - Kosh - Siren
Hair - Angie - Truth - Slink Mesh Hands & Feet - Appliers Hello Dave - MP here.
Many Cross Earrings - Bens Beauty. Bracelets/Arm Bands - RYCA. Angel Wing Ring - Pomposity.
Underneath your clothes..there's an endless story....



No comments:

Post a Comment